Little C loves popsicles! They are probably his favorite food! These Lime Sherbet Popsicles are full of healthy fats, are sugar-free, and are full of zingy, lime flavor. So, whenever Little C wants a snack, I can whip out one of these pops and make him feel happy and loved all while being nourished.
Lime Sherbet Popsicles
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest (use organic limes)
- 2 1/4 tsp SweetLeaf stevia powder (or, 1/2 cup maple syrup if it doesn’t need to be sugar-free)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream (shaken and liquid)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Put all the ingredients into a high powered blender, like a Vitamix. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the sherbet into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 4 hours, or, longer.