Tacos. Burrito Bowls. Chips. Enchiladas. Chili. Soup. Is there anything guac can’t do? No. I don’t think so.
4 ingredients + 5 minutes = Guac. Every. Day.
- 2 avocados
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
Directions for the guacamole:
- Slice open the avocados, remove the pit, and place the avocado flesh in a medium bowl.
- Smash the avocados with a large fork until the avocados are chunky.
- Mince the garlic cloves and add to the avocados.
- Add the lime juice and salt. Smash and mix everything together until the guacamole is the consistency you like.
- Put it on everything and enjoy!