Whether you are pairing it with a French omelet for breakfast, grilled salmon for lunch, or, roasted chicken for dinner, prosciutto wrapped asparagus is the perfect simple side.
Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 pkg of prosciutto
- avocado oil
- juice of half a lemon
- sea salt
- pink pepper
- onion granules
- garlic granules
Directions for the prosciutto wrapped asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Wash the asparagus and trim off the bottom inch of the asparagus. Pat dry and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Lightly drizzle avocado oil all over the asparagus. Squeeze the lemon juice all over it as well. Lightly sprinkle sea salt, pink pepper, onion granules, and garlic granules all over the asparagus. Toss to make sure all the asparagus is coated.
- Cut each of the pieces of prosciutto into three long strips. Starting about an inch from the top of a piece of asparagus, wrap the prosciutto in a spiral all around it. Repeat until all the asparagus is wrapped. Evenly spread the asparagus on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes at 425F. Remove from the oven and serve.