Aahhhh! I just love the flavors of mint and lime in a mojito. They are so refreshing. Here’s my twist on the average mojito. It’s sweet, bright, and refreshing. I’ll be sipping on these for the rest of the summer!
Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- 2 oz. strawberry sauce (recipe below)
- 10 mint leaves
- Juice from 1 lime
- Sparkling water
- Put the mint leaves and lime juice in a highball glass. Muddle (smash and bruise) the mint leaves.
- Pour in the strawberry sauce.
- Fill the glass with ice and sparkling water. Sip and enjoy!
- 6 oz. fresh, or, frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- Pour the sugar over the strawberries and let sit for 1 hour, allowing the sugar to mostly dissolve.
- Blend in a high powered blender.
- Store in a mason jar.