This is a quick, easy, delicious, and healthy breakfast. It is full of good fats and protein. It doesn’t have any sugar, but it taste like vanilla ice cream. You can whip it up in a couple of minutes, throw it in the fridge, and grab it in the morning.
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 6 Tbsp almond milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop collagen powder*
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Leaf stevia powder**
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp of freeze dried raspberries or strawberries (optional, but it adds a little something extra)
- Put all of the ingredients in a small, Ball jelly jar and mix with a fork.
- Screw the lid on and shake vigorously.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Shake vigorously one more time, then refrigerate overnight.
- coconut flakes
- cocoa nibs
- grain-free granola
*I like Vital Proteins collagen powder because it dissolves completely.
**My favorite brand of stevia is Sweet Leaf stevia powder because it is pure and doesn’t leave a bitter aftertaste.