Is there anything better during the winter than a steaming, hot, rich cup of hot chocolate? I think not. Make this Dairy Free Hot Chocolate Mix and sip on the best hot chocolate all winter long.
Dairy Free Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered coconut milk
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until chocolate chips are ground up.
- Mix 1/3 cup of hot chocolate mix with 6 ounces of hot almond milk, or, other milk of choice. Stir until chocolate is completely dissolved.
- Store hot chocolate mix in a sealed container.