I love this Grain-Free Almond Granola. It taste like an oatmeal cookie and has the perfect balance of soft and crunchy— like real granola. Sprinkle it over yogurt, top off your chia pudding, or eat it all on its own with a splash of almond milk.
Grain-Free Almond Granola
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (room temp)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (sometimes called coconut manna)
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (can sub coconut sugar)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium-large mixing bowl. Combine with your fingers until the mixture makes big crumbles.
- Sprinkle 1/2 inch- 1 inch crumbles of granola evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.The granola will likely melt into one giant oatmeal-like cookie. Stir the granola with a wooden spoon to break up the “cookie” and form clumps again.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until the granola is golden brown. Remove from the oven, stir into clumps again, and allow to cool.
- Freeze leftovers. It can be frozen for up to a month.