This simple, easy, Keto sugar cookie recipe means that everyone gets to enjoy a Christmas treat!
Keto Sugar Cookies
- 75 grams (1/2 cup, plus 3 Tbsp) Bob’s Red Mill almond flour
- 25 grams (3 Tbsp) Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp SweetLeaf stevia powder (add 1/2 tsp more if you want it a little sweeter)
- 6 Tbsp grass-fed salted butter, or, Miyoko’s vegan butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together with your hands until a smooth dough forms.
- Freeze for 15-30 minutes to chill the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Roll out on a piece of parchment paper to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out with cookie cutters and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Re-roll and cut out shapes until all the dough is used.)
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are slightly brown. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
You can make a simple Keto icing by combing melted coconut butter, SweetLeaf stevia powder, vanilla extract, and a pinch of sea salt.