Little C loves popsicles! They are probably his favorite food! These Lime Sherbet Popsicles are so good and healthy, you can even eat them for breakfast. They are full of healthy fats and protein, are sugar-free, and are full of zingy, lime flavor. So, whenever Little C wants a snack, I can whip out one of these pops and make him feel happy and loved all while being nourished.
Lime Sherbet Popsicles
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest (use organic limes)
- 1-2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 1/4 tsp SweetLeaf stevia powder (or, 1/2 cup maple syrup if it doesn’t need to be sugar-free)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream (shaken and liquid)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 5 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, unflavored
- Put all the ingredients into a high powered blender, like a Vitamix. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the sherbet into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 4 hours, or, longer.