We love starting the day with this zero-proof mojito. It is refreshing, uplifting, and is our favorite summertime drink.
- 10-12 mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 oz. Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 long squirts of Pyure Liquid Stevia (or 1/2 oz. simple syrup)
- Topo Chico
- Put 10-12 mint leaves and the quartered lime into a Colin’s glass and muddle until the limes are mostly juiced.
- Add the lime juice and stevia and stir everything with a bar spoon.
- Fill the glass with cubes of ice. Stir for a few seconds.
- Top off with Topo Chico and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge.