I’m dreaming of summer. I’m dreaming of a care-free summer vacation at the beach where we sit by the pool, soak in the sun, and relax.
Meet me by the pool. Let’s have a drink.
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp grapefruit simple syrup*
- 5 oz. Kea Hibiscus Lemongrass kombucha (If you cannot find Kea kombucha, your favorite hibiscus kombucha)
- grapefruit wedge
- coarse sugar and coarse sea salt
- Sprinkle a mix of coarse sugar and coarse sea salt all over a small plate.
- Rub the rim of a glass with the grapefruit wedge and dip the rim into the sugar/salt mixture.
- Add the lime juice, grapefruit simple syrup, and hibiscus kombucha to the glass. Give it a stir and add ice. Garnish with grapefruit zest. Enjoy!
*Grapefruit Simple Syrup:
- zest from 1 medium grapefruit
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/3 water
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a 2-4 quart saucepan. Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain out the zest and store in a mason jar, or, glass bottle. Store in the fridge.