Cool off with this peach and thyme quencher. Delicate florals, subtle herbs, deep and rich honey all in a cool refreshing summer drink.
Peach and Thyme Quencher
- 3 oz. Kea Peach Lavender kombucha*
- 4 oz. sparkling water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp vanilla honey (I used local Vanilla Bean Bear Hug Honey)**
- Pour lemon juice, honey, and thyme into a mason jar. Stir until the honey dissolves.
- Add the kombucha and sparkling water.
- Strain and pour over crushed ice.
*If you aren’t in Atlanta and can’t find Kea peach lavender kombucha, you can use lavender kombucha and 1/2 of a fresh peach. Muddle the peach with the honey, lemon juice, and thyme. Strain the peach out at the end.
**You can also use a wildflower or sourwood honey.